St Luke's Lutheran Church logo

About Us

WHO WE ARE

Saint Luke's Lutheran Church, established in 1955, has been a longstanding house of worship and pillar of community service in Washington Township and beyond.

What began as a small group of local founders worshipping in a garage by kerosene lamp-light has blossomed into a church with a myriad of programs, services, and outreaches - offering more than 90 opportunities a year for communion.

The Sunday School curriculum is appropriate for a vast range of ages - nurturing young minds and shaping future community leaders; adult Bible studies allow for meaningful connection and conversation; the hallowed halls and sanctuary are accessible for both private prayer and public organizations; the loyal congregation is service-oriented and devoted to community outreach, providing the hungry with physical and spiritual nourishment, restoring homes and hearts for those in need, and distributing supplies to local families and children; this is the wonderfully blessed and busy life of St. Luke's Lutheran Church.

ArrowIcon BloggerIcon AimIcon DeliciousIcon PaperIcon EtsyIcon FacebookIcon FilmStripIcon FlickrIcon CameraIcon LaunchIcon GooglePlus2Icon GooglePlusIcon HeartIcon InformationIcon InstagramIcon LastfmIcon FrontCameraIcon LinkedInIcon EmailIcon MoneyIcon ItunesIcon MyspaceIcon OpenTableIcon PayPalIcon PencilIcon PersonIcon PhotoIcon PicasaIcon PinterestIcon PodcastIcon RssIcon ShoppingCartIcon SoundCloudIcon StarIcon TableProjectIcon TheCityIcon TumblrIcon Twitter2Icon TwitterIcon TypepadIcon VideoIcon VimeoIcon WordPressIcon YelpIcon YoutubeIcon